Sunday, April 29, 2001

Im tired, and I want to go to sleep.

Its been a long day, lasting through midnight. I have walked and travelled far.

But Im tired because someone LAUGHED and said no when I screwed up the courage to ask.

I didnt want to ask, but I wouldve felt like I wasnt trying if I didnt.

I wont forget her kindness and help, and damned well wont forget that she laughed while she said no.

And kept on laughing ..

She didnt stop until I hardened my voice and said, thats fine, dont worry about it.

Is the friendship over? It likely was before this - although Im not going damn it with prejudice.

Made me tired, although I was surprised I didnt feel much else.

The overwhelming feeling was one of "Im relieved thats over with."

Tomorrow is another day.

Now, Im just gonna go get some sleep.

Im tired.
-------------------
Im sorry Cyn.. I did get it, and thank you hon. I know you do.
-----------------

No comments: