Tuesday, May 01, 2001

Tomorrow arrives... another day.

12:45pm

jules: btw, r u ok? re: your journal entry
JPennant: Nah, Im not about to jump off a bridge . :-)
JPennant: but it wasnt fun to see someone act true to their worst side.
jules: i know, but i find silence is better than discouragement
JPennant: Uh-uh. Im not discouraged
JPennant: It just made me tired.
JPennant: The next day I woke up and my worries were addressed.
JPennant: but i didnt want to get angry
JPennant: cause that would just distract me from what i need to do.
JPennant: One of my resolutions this year
JPennant: "Not to act from fear or frustration."
JPennant: "because that would make me act in anger."
jules: if it was that easy... i sometimes find it so difficult to control my emotions
JPennant: It really is not easy, thats why I felt so tired.
JPennant: because I AM angry.
jules: gosh.. is that why i'm so tired
jules: cos i'm so angry
JPennant: it can
JPennant: it can sap the energy outta you.
JPennant: and i need the energy right now
jules: sounds like yer getting back the energy
JPennant: yeah, im excited at the possibilities again. :-)

JPennant: Speaking of bridges, I was on the Bayonne Bridge sunday around sunset.
JPennant: wishing that I had time to come back and capture it.
JPennant: even though it was mostly a view of the docks, you could see for miles in every direction.
jules: u can always go back and capture it
JPennant: It wasnt a wish. It was a little prayer.
JPennant: While I was sniffling and sneezing my ass off with all the pollen. :-)

JPennant: How stupid am i...
JPennant: I got an IM outta the blue this morn from ******. Said we should to hang out.
JPennant: I would still get together with her.
JPennant: <-- wonders if he really learned anything. :-)
(Jules was the first one to give me a heads up about what was gonna happen with her, years before it did. She's good at that about people.)
jules: ::: shaking head :::
jules: hopeless!
jules: now i need a cig
JPennant: heheh
jules: :-D

-----------------------------
3:50pm

kate: urgh
JPennant: mm?
kate: mmmmm
JPennant: mm
kate: i want to be laying on a beach with a frozen cocktail in my hand absorbing rays!
JPennant: :-)
JPennant: well, i feel human again... they just took away my busted fridge...
kate: :-D
JPennant: and i feel even better today.
JPennant: J is lending me her old P90 for me to play with Solaris on it, so that I can say I HAVE experience
JPennant: and with that in mind - I just found a job I can learn and earn on.
JPennant: things are lookin up. :-)
kate: :-D
JPennant: but tell me about your sun-drenched dream again?
kate: hehehe

---------------------------------------
4:16pm


To: joepennant
From: fredlet

Subject: Re: honey

ok its in the mail-should be there soon

=: )

fredlet
http://www.fredlet.com/



*beam*

No, not a bad day at all. :-)
----------------

No comments: