Wednesday, December 05, 2001

Sometimes, in her uniquely artless, yet carefully expressed stream-of-consciousness way - JettaGirl will go deep.

Let me tell you what I discovered the other day. I discovered that happiness does not come in list form. I discovered that I've had all these things that I want in a boyfriend or whatever and when I finally find the person that matches most of those things, I realize that it doesn't feel permanent. Like it's just something for the moment.
And all this talk about freezing the good moments? Yeah, well I sometimes like the bad moments, too. I like it when they are shared with the right person. And sometimes the bad moments can't be shared with anybody, that's how you know that your list is just a two dimensional sheet of paper.

Very deep.

So. Before I head back out to Jersey - lemme go get myself a moment of happiness.

A Beef Patty and Cocoa Bread from Nostrand Ave.
---------
Random ride around Brooklyn...











Mosque in Sunset Park



Same Mosque, different side



Love the classic brownstones of Brooklyn....



Bagel Place in Sunset Park



And of course.. the one in ritzy Park Slope/Prospect Heights.

------------





No comments: