Thursday, December 13, 2001

This week's horrorscope..

The planets are ganging up in your chart to precipitate long-postponed climaxes. As one of the fringe benefits, I'm betting you'll finally get to utter some magic words you've been waiting an eternity to say—maybe something like "Ha! Now you HAVE to gimme it! So gimme it NOW!" Or perhaps it'll be something a little classier, like "Ahem. I hate to tell you I told you so, but . . . I always knew I'd receive my rightful reward in the end."
Whatever the magic words are, I'm sure they'll ring with vindication, pride, and childlike giddiness.

I dont see it yet.. but gawd, we're hopin over here at Pennant manor.....
------
These last coupla days, Ive been getting madd google hits from people searching for news on the rumors that the Fuji 6900 camera (only introduced this summer) has been discontinued.

Apparently there is something to the rumor, according to this forum.

Man, thats the camera I want too.

Apparently, even a 6 megapixel (although technically only a 3+ megapixel camera) is rapidly becoming obsolete with the all the new product coming to the fore. So, it looks like it'll be replaced by an 8 megapixel unit called the 8900z (technically prolly just a 4 or 5 megapixel unit, but hey..)

Myself, I still want one. These cameras are too good to throw away.

Us Fuji camera owners are kinda fanatical. :-)
-------
Very glad to see Em and Winnie back online (if somewhat shakily) after becoming innocent collateral damage from the Excite@home/AT&T debacle.

Love the new look too, Em.

Sometimes I wonder what kinda cool-aid some of these CEO's are drinking.
------



No comments: