Saturday, December 15, 2001

Although most might think with my time being my own, unemployed and broke - I am far from idle...

In the last few months, thanks to my local library Ive gone through what now seems an astounding number of tomes..

I started out, believing I needed to brush up on my technical skills due to the projects I attempted.

In hindsight, I didnt know what I didnt know.

The subjects covered so far:

  • Site design
  • Small business and marketing
  • Printing production
  • Page layout, design and typography
  • art history, design concepts and photography
  • Money management and investment
  • textile design

    According to the printout I just got - I have taken out close to 65 books this year, reading almost all.

    Wow.

    And I still have quite a bit to learn.
    -------------
    Sent out countless resumes these last coupla months, rarely any responses.

    And with the holidays being only 10 days away, I seriously doubt that'll improve before next year.

    I just sent one out for Dreamworks. Now, THAT would be interesting.

    I did get a response, automated, but at least a response.
    ----------



  • No comments: