Friday, March 15, 2002

Do things have to make sense?

Ive come to believe, yes. Given time and acceptance, they usually do.

Why am I in Florida. Didnt really make sense when I came, doesnt really make that much more sense now, and the reasons Ive been thinking didnt really add up.

I really should be elsewhere. Really.

I hoped it would become clearer sooner than later.

Tonight, watching Rosie O'Donnel and her cause for children.. it became clearer.

I dont understand it, but Im being prepped I believe.

With time and acceptance, it'll become even clearer.

Yeah, there are reasons.
-------------------------------------
I may not be overly fond of Florida in general, but it has its good points.. among them, the sublime sunsets. With delicate colors and hues I dont remember seeing anywhere else.

So, I went outside with the cat to check out a simple pleasure.





StonerKitty enjoying the warmth. He doesnt get to go out much...





You can see where the patrolling F-15's make their turn above Orlando.





Still behaving and enjoying.





After awhile the show is over...



And we head back in.
-------------------------------








No comments: