Tuesday, March 12, 2002

Random mindstreams..

-----------------------
In no particular order, I need to learn:

Page Layout schtuff, specifically Quark, Pagemaker, Framemaker.

Design and imaging production.. specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, Freehand..

(Fred, the Freehand/Design goddess is gonna take care of summa dat.. although she skeers me with her ruler...)

Craft skills.. high-end picture matteing and framing

Basic video production for broadcast.

Oh, yeah.. print production, design theory .. ah yeah, screen printing...

Book and magazine production, editorial production...

Thats my partial shopping list for San Francisco.

All this, if I were taking the normal route would get me a position earning the princely sum of 28 to 35 grand a year. Woohoo.

I must be mad.

Well, some of this I need to learn on my own... but I need to go to school also.

What are some decent skools in San Fran for this crapp?

No comments: