Tuesday, March 12, 2002

I just found a CD that Id stolen from LilBro....

Bob Marley's "Trench Town Rock" from 1972

Most of this is old skool Bob, before he became a megastar worldwide...

Funny, one of the things I sing to myself to calm m down is the refrain from Trench Town Rock.

"..one good thing about music, when it hits ya...you feel okaaaaay..."

Growing up, I never really dug Reggae - but it brings back memories now that Im older.

In any case, whenever I would walk through the World Trade Cener concourse - I would hum

"..one good thing about music, when it hits ya...you feel okaaaay..."

I would hum this in the concourse, to counter the *#^$%#^ crowd control muzak theyd play.

Gah, it would give me headaches that crappy music.

So this calmed me down every time I hadda traverse the concourse

Eh, the strangest things...

No comments: