Monday, March 25, 2002

Ive developed this superstition about writing in my online journal, I was telling Kate the other day.

If blogger, or dreamweaver or whatever Im using to write munches my words - I pause and consider if I really want to talk about the subject.

If it munches a second or subsequent attempts to write about the same thing, then I figure the gods really dont want me to talk about that.

So I dont.

Not a bad system in retrospect actually.

But what happens when blogger is down almost constantly?

Eh, I figure I'll get it on the next try.

And then what if the machine youre using constantly crashes all week, not even giving you a chance to save any of it.

Okie.

And what if THEN, after all that - Earthlink decides to deny you access to your site, publishing access and everything? For nearly 5 days?

Then it becomes truly weird.

Somebody or something wanted me to keep my mouth shet. ;-)

Soo, the past week - its gone with no record.

Okie.

Nice weather we're having here in South Florida.

No comments: