Friday, March 29, 2002

To answer GiGi's question about what would be our top 5 dream jobs..

Hmm. I wouldnt think of these things as jobs.

Race Car Driver.

Oh yes. A job that if I died in a horrible flaming crash, I would die happy - cuz it would be EXACTLY what I want to do.

Flying down the Mulsanne straight at 220 mph in the 24 Huers de Le Mans, taking those wicked curves at Spa Forchamps, flinging and kicking the tail out in a F1 uber-car in the Monaco Grand Prix, then taking the Concorde to race in the Indy500 the next day, kicking ass in the Paris to Dakkar rally or scaring myself shitless on some moonlit forest stage in Scotland in the RAC Rally, or winning the NASCAR championship as a ROOKIE.

Oh yes. :-D

All of that.
----
Fighter/Military Pilot.

Now this makes no sense as a man who is scared of falling off heights (NEVER will I jump off a bridge, plane or anything for no damned good reason).. but yes I love flying.

And Im sorry - but those Military Pilots LOVE what they do. They get to do it in the COOLEST flying machines too.

Lighting off an F-15 and going vertical. A barrel roll in a Spitfire. Upside down in a Phantom. Dropping loads at 50 feet, full speed in a C-130.

Who the fuck WOULDNT wanna do this???
----------
Rock Star.

Well, not a ROCK star.. but a mildly successful musician (one or two platinum series), own production companies, and totally unaffected by money and fame, playing onstage in a BlackHawk jersey.

Oh yeah.

Id have to work on that stage fright thing tho.

Song I would most like to perform and perform it WELL?

"The Devil Went Down To Georgia"
The Devil Went Down To Georgia
He was lookin' for a soul to steal
He was in a bind
Was way behind
Was willin' to make a deal...


Can you see me all whisky-soaked and on a fiddle? Heheheh.

--------
Long Haul Trucker

I love driving, and "Smokey and The Bandit" and the 70's TV show ( I think 'Movin On') made me wanna.

"Big Wheels movin
Gotta keep 'em goin
Big Wheels moin
Movin On"

Yeah, I would do it for a few years.
-------
And the fifth?

I think Im kinda working on that right now... ;-)

No comments: