Friday, April 26, 2002

By definition, Im a near teetotaller, which means I hardly ever drink alcohol.

If I drink, its a beer. And if I drink a beer, its usually that one for that day, that month or two..

Why that is a not-so long story, but one of the reasons is that I dislike losing control of my faculties (a particularly Virgoan thing), and I also dislike the morning after that crappy alcohol products will do to you.

(Busch beer is the work of the devil in this respect..)

Last night I was plied with decent wine, although I stuck to my one-cup-then-nurse-a-glass-of-water-all-night social routine.

I needed a drink, frankly.
Its been a long week where I didnt get much done on my to-do list, I havent slept properly all week and with the full moon rising - Ive been getting particularly frustrated and whiny.

And its been harder and harder to not get caught up in the drama around me.

I needed that drink.

So this morning.
I just woke up.
Im awake and slightly clear-headed and calm, which is the desired after-result of libation.

Decent wine. I should get a bottle to nurse while Im here.

Funny tho, Im feeling so calm and non-anxious, that my desire for coffee and the morning Post is not a priority.

Seems like too much drama.
..
...

Heh. Lets not get too crazy now. ;-)
-------------


No comments: