Tuesday, April 23, 2002

Someone once confessed to calling and waking me up at the ungodly hours every morning.. just to hear my morning voice.

She said I give good voice. Specially during the morning.

Over a decade later, that *still* gives me warm fuzzies. (Think I would forget, N? ;-)

And, Im telling you - the best time to go singing is in the morning when your voice is good and hoarse, singing like you got cigarette voice..

The best song for that is STILL Boogie Oogie Oogie.

The others on my list is Cherelle's "I Didnt Mean To Turn You On" and Barry White's "Practice What You Preach" when Im feelin REALLY mellow.

Damn, I do give good voice in the morn. :-D

Lately.. and Im almost ashamed to admit it.. but now my morning throat exercise is to sing the Ja Rule bits to all the songs he helped remix and push into the Top 10.

Somethin about that lyrical urbanthuggish growl.

Livin it Up. Im Real. Holla Holla. Whats Love. Aint it Funny. Get Away.

The DIRTY versions. Heheheh.

"Whats mah m&@%#@%!@ *NAME*!!!"

" that ..little 'ooooh'
HOW cute are you?
"

*growwwl*

Much fun. :-)

No comments: