Tuesday, April 16, 2002

*sigh*

I miss my little GTI's.

Fast. Zoom Zoom everywhere. Anywhere. Almost Anytime.

Make everything blurry. Athletic, supple moves. That metallic snarl. The shit-eatin' grin.

Whoo. :-)

Much fun.

I HIGHLY recommend 'em.

When I first got one, is when I really started wandering.

When I lost the last one, I stopped.

I first came to Florida in a GTI .

Would be nice to leave this place in another.
-------
Random pretty pictures:

Florida sunsets, have this certain something. I think Ive figured it out...

The color purple. A multi-layered purple haze mixed in with reds and blues and yellows - no sunset ever the same.















And to break the monotony, here's a sunrise.



It looks way better in person.

--------------
Mmm. Scented night air.


No comments: