Monday, April 29, 2002

Yep. Black folk can and do get sunburned if out in the sun too long.

Doing things like catching a concert by Mitch Ryder and whats left of Grand Funk Railroad...









My hosts. Very nice folk from Atlanta. :-)





And people got into the old men blasting Old School Blues Rock





Errrr.. very into it.













And some pople just took it all in stride..



Shit. Thats what the beach is fer...
--------------
This frivolity happened at the Seafood Festival.

I wasnt gonna go, but I was invited by these nice folk.. so I jumped into the ScoobyMobile and checked it out.

I had Gator.



Gator on a stick, in fact.



Biker chick caught me trying it for posterity.





Eh. It tasted like chicken. Very chewy chicken.


---------
Contrary to my anti-social rep, Im actually pretty friendly out in crowds..



The guy who sold me Gator on a stick, fish fritters and conch with jambalaya. I liked his shirt.

Some Broward County Sherrif deputies.



Oooh. Gun and shorts. Cant beat it. ;-)






Biker chica again.

Awful nice folk Ive been encountering.....
----

So yah, thats why Im a bit sunburnt and still recovering from being out in the sun.

No comments: