Sunday, July 14, 2002

Catching up to the story...

Ok.. I cant play catch up and relive every detail of the past few weeks, so Im not about to try.

One of my reasons for going down to the Florida Keys, was to catch one of their fabled sunsets.

Well, it was cloudy and rainy around sunsets...

but I caught a few.

My first night in the Keys, on Marathon - outside the Ramada Inn



However, the next night I decided I didnt need to drive all the way to Key West and deal with the mugginess and crowds.. so I drove up the Island I was on and found this little harbor called Hawk Cay.

I pulled over and waited.

It was cloudy, remnants of the rain - but it still put on a show.













People saw me shooting, and pulled over. Pretty soon I had a crowd of tourists with me.









Then when the sun slipped below the horizon, everyone said their goodbyes and resumed their journeys, but I stayed, because I knew the best part was about to start.

















As per the Key West tradition, I applauded the show.


































No comments: