Monday, July 15, 2002

Looking for sanctuary

One of the things Im searching for, is a place where I can find peace for my energies and space to write.

Moreso now, being on the move - I cant sit and write. Plus being around people who want technical stuff done sapped the creative right outta me.

Guh.

Right now, the only place I can think of which would be a great writers sanctuary would be St George on Staten Island.

Key West too. Now I understand why so many writers live there.

But Im still searching.. I wonder if California will have someplace.

But where?
--------------------
Random images of San Marco, Jacksonville - a noted artist haven.























What with its bookstores, art galleries, restaurants and stuff - San Marco is definitely a writers haven.

I think thats why I was drawn to the area when I first moved there.

Starbux picked up on that and so...



Speaking of which, I could use one right now.
----------------

No comments: