Saturday, January 04, 2003

A lot to say, but not much to talk about

More random chit I needed to get out of my system...



I want to make a print of that one, frame it. Whattya think?























































































Man, why does it feel like Im repeating myself?
---------------
A Bust Goes Down in Berkeley























No, he didnt go down for jaywalking...
---------
I turned the corner somewhere on the "Flats" (or as the old-time black folk say "The Waterfront") of Berkeley, and saw my house, with my car in front of it.



Well, damned near.
--------
*nudge nudge*



You know. *wink*





This alone should stop me from going to my favorite Naan and Curry place, but the food tastes so good..













I hadda get alla that out of my system.

Ok, just one more...















No comments: