Wednesday, January 01, 2003



To all, a decent new year ..


--------
Too fit to be Titled

What with having all these images, its hard to find ways to present a good examples.

At first, to start the year, I thought I would show my favorite pix from the year..

Even in my own self-indulgence, that seems remarkably self-indulgent.

So as Im sorting through themes, something people keep saying is just nagging at me.

"With your extreme non-existence of funds, and your extreme need for food, shelter and clothes - what are you going to do next month, next week, tomorrow.."

I try to be non-committal, for being honest exposes me to be a dreamer. And when Im honest, I can hear the scorn all the way from behind my back.

So now, I find myself snapping: "Im DOING it."

People STILL think I came all this way to fuck around. And they dont see any merit to what I say Im doing.

Normally, I try not to mention in detail what I plan to do.

Now, Im just tired of it.

So, here is a project: priced, specced and laid out.. to be presented to a non-profit org for publish and sale as a 2004 calender under my own publishing company.




































And this is out of 120 images already color-corrected for 16 to be selected for proofing, collection and final output.

This is merely one project.

So, as I said.. Im doing it.


---------
Wow. Ive been hella cranky.

Good. :-)

(Still havent heard anyone actually use 'hella' in a conversation yet..)


No comments: