Thursday, March 06, 2003

.. twas a Quiet Time

Writers and photographers block. (theres a lot to say, but dunno how to say it).
But I need to put up something so I feel like I did something...

Sometime in June of 2000

Kate:
UPDATE

JoePennant:
ah, its quiet

JoePennant:
nuthin's rilly goin on

JoePennant:
cant think of much to say

JoePennant:
unless you wanna see the ka-jillions of pictures Ive taken.

Kate:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Kate:
j/k
JoePennant: heheh


So.. Memories of NY














---------



The infamous Puerto Rican Day Parade of 2000




























(yes, they posed for me.)



---

---'


Chinatown along Canal Street

































----


Canal Street, but more Little Italy - the Blue Knights Garlic Run of 2000














------


Oh yeah, the Gay Pride Parade of 2000
















Oh yeah, I 'met' Hillary at the parade!

Well, she saw my camera, went "How ya doin!" and stopped in front of the camera for me.



She's actually a striking woman in person.

Now, quiz - how many Secret Service men are in the picture?

2? Wrong. Try 5. (Hint.. look for people wearing jackets in 95 degree heat..)









-------
Of course.. the subway






























------
And
...the cows of 2000









-------
You know, I couldve sworn June of 2000 was a slow month.

Hm. Goodness.


No comments: