Sunday, March 02, 2003


Hookin a brutha up

For years, Ive been asking artistic and designer types to help me with a particular logo Ive had in mind.
And fer years, all I get is a vague "sure" , a glazed look in their eyes - and nuthin.

Urghh.

Its an unfinished melody, but Im happy with what Ive got to work withI tried doing it myself, but since I cant draw a straight line for chit.. I couldnt get it the way I envisioned it.

But, Im the persistent type - and recently I realized that Julie could help me.

So, even though she's chronically busy (full-time worker/mom/grad-student/wife), I asked.

A day later, she hooked a brutha up!

I dont think she understands the joy Im feeling as I play with them in Illustrator and Freehand. Like a kat blissfully bouncing catnip.

I havent been taking much images lately, partly because Ive been workin on other stuff, partly because Im not getting out more as the donut shop is more than ten blocks away from where Im crashing.

This is what Im into right now.

And then she sez she was worried I wouldnt like it.

*pshaah*

Dude, you came through! :-)

Thanks again, Jules .

Okay, Im goin back to Freehand to play some more....



No comments: