Thursday, April 17, 2003

Tonight's Episode: Bleeding all over the keyboard

I cant say truthfully, that Im feeling uninspired. Im just looking for inspiration.

Apparently I cant find it in a cup of coffee.

So what am I waiting on?

Inspiration?

No.. maybe..

I dunno. Something.

I look back over some of my old images, the smell of the time and day they were taken gone and forgotten.

With that funk all dissipated, they look different to mine eyes. Clearer, somehow.

I took those? Whoa.

Am I waiting on validation? In the form of money and attention?

Those pictures do look great.

They dont mean as much maybe when I took them with raggedy shoes, needing a haircut and a shave and a new wardrobe, as I do now.

But I have a feeling Id be taking different images and writing different things wearing new shooz.

And I have to admit, they are good.

Am I looking for inspiration? Or am I looking to feel inspired?

Im needing something.
--------
Something Ive learned as an adult. Which would be recently...

Never assume someone is talking to you, about you or referring to you - unless they are talking to you.

Its tempting. But unless youre hearing them whispering in your ear, assume its the wind and ignore it.

So, let me just thank you for talking to me directly. It seems like Im a hard man to talk to. I am. For the above reason.

But.

I may not look like Im responding, nor taking you at all seriously.. but Im listening.

I always listen.

So. Talk to me.

If youre talking to me.




No comments: