Saturday, May 17, 2003

Today's horrorscope:


VIRGO

Your heart seems to be beating a little bit faster now. Your pulse seems to be pumping like it knows something good is about to happen - and it is. Venus, planet of harmony, will bring you a surprise this weekend, the kind of surprise you thoroughly enjoy. You will enjoy it more if you share it with someone you love.



This mercury retrograde session has been horrendous. Disastrous, even.
Broke, homeless, prospects grim.

And yet Im bouncing around with a stoopid grin on my face, singing the entire Bob Marley boxed set. (And its not like I even *like* that mofo..)

JPennant: one guy saw me at Kinkos and said "STOP smiling so much" :-D
angelz: LOL
angelz: really?
angelz: hahhaahhahaa
angelz: sooo cute
JPennant: its true. I cant help myself :-)
angelz: :-)
angelz: makes me happy
JPennant: I SHOULD be in Woe-Is-Me mode, but Im all light an happy. Dammit :-)
angelz: lol



I am totally convinced good things are coming.

Shit, good things are here.

Am I having a disconnect with reality here, or is it all going in the right direction?

Im inclined to believe in the latter.

angelz: i loved how you were laughing and laughing on the phone
JPennant: as lilbro said.. Ive got me a kool-aid smile, draw your own conclusions :-)
angelz: LOL
angelz: :-)

No comments: