Tuesday, September 23, 2003

I coulda been a Photo Editah

Prince (the artist who named himself that among other things) once remarked upon the decline of his offerings thusly:
"I used to be one hell of an editor"

I paraphrase as he, naturally, referred to himself in the third person.

But his point was, he knew how to ruthlessly edit his choices so that his offerings were first rate.

I get that now, as Im having difficulty pulling together collections (hard as hell when you dont have all your pics on hand, but Im working on that..)

So, to my 2 loyal readers.. help.

I suck at this.

Poo, Angeline, Kate, George, Cyn, Jenny, RayRay, all y'all:

All I ask is this...

Which of the pics over the years, would you like to see mounted on a wall?

Pick as many as you like, ramble through the archives, on company time even.

Im gonna pare it down 20 or 25 collections of prints (hella yes Im ambitious), and I cant guarantee that I WILL print all the choices, but Im looking for different sets of eyes.

Iz all I ask.

Email, comment, yaddayaddayadda. Just tell me what ya like.

Thank you.




No comments: