Friday, September 26, 2003

It's a Trip

There are times I wonder if Im truly wasting my life on my travels.. then I get stuff like this that makes it worthwhile, from Angeline (the originator of the title of this blog), as she picks the pictures she considers print and show worthy.
(comment in a March 2nd, 2001 entry--"but I would honestly like to be recognized more for my writing than for the pictures I take.")
Nah. Be equally recognized for both, 'cause yer good at both, and the melding of the two is gourmet brain food.


Whoa.

:-D

Okie.

Looking back at images through other peoples eyes has been a SERIOUS trip. Their choices are making even ME go "Whoa", and I *took* the images.

I cant print them all, natch - but Im definitely gonna look into other ways of using them.

Comment from GG
there is one that sort of comes to mind. i think it was miami (or maybe south beach?) which had a view of the water, and the sky. and i think it was raining too. i hope you know which one i am talking about.


I THINK I know which ones, but not the particular one.

It was actually Fort Lauderdale Beach, and a thunderstorm was rolling onshore through the sunrise.























Which one, gg?
---

Yeah, its amazing looking through these through other people's eyes.

Keep 'em coming.


No comments: