Saturday, December 13, 2003

How badly can you taste it?

"One of the most important things that distinguishes a photographer from a person who simply takes photographs is the motivation for doing so."

- Michael Busselle

Yeah, I get that. For sure.

The ache I get in my sternum is pretty intense at times.

It aint just a hobby anymore.
------
Another of Poo's predictions comes to fruition.

Do I take the money, lose the cannoli?

Err.. sorry.
------
Im taking pictures without a camera.

To some extent, this is a frustrating exercise as I cannot simplysee, raise and shoot. But it does force me to think about long and hard about the how, why and with what as well as visualizing the images I want to take.

Im even storyboarding shots, projects and visualizing the sequence of shots Im aiming for.

Before, that wasnt necessary. Now, its essential.

In the long haul, this is good for me.

Even as it wears me down.
-----
So, somebody is offering to drop several large on the equipment, splitting the profits investor style.

I dont wanna.

I may have to.

Dangit, poo.


No comments: