Friday, April 16, 2004

Changes are afoot, again.

And this
time, its my fault, my doing.

I tipped over the applecart. Let the dawgs out the yard.

Ive done it on purpose.

Better to make changes, than to have them forced upon you, Im finding.

Its mercury retrogade time the year, time of changes.

So, do I respond to the nice drill sergeant (merc retrograde) cooing suggestions into my drowsy ear, or having said drill sergeant tossing me and my bed out the window to get me to act?

NO DRILL SERGEANT! I WOULD RATHER TAKE THE DRILL SERGEANTS SUGGESTIONS AND MOVE MY ARSE THAN HAVE THE SERGEANT KICK MY ARSE INTO ACTION, DRILL SERGEANT!!

Heh, or something like that.

-----------
LilBro sent me his old laptop so that I can get my efforts going.

Hee. My little brother has a sweet tooth, and I found a big ass stash of Kitkats in the side pocket. Ah well.

Some folk are jealous that I have technology in my hands again...

They dont get it. This to DO things with, otherwise it is of no use. It aint a toy.

I have a lot of work ahead. The pace is picking up.

Thanx Lilbro.. and the kitkats are delicious. :-)

No comments: