Tuesday, April 13, 2004


Pump the brakes

Alliteration: "Slow down, chill, back up, curb your enthusiasm."

Colloquial use: "Pump the brakes on that shit."


Ok, so Ive been going a little springtime love-mad over LeGirl lately.

That worries me.

Ive been there before with the less-than-deserving candidates, enough reason to pump the brakes and slow down, right?

Not according to her.

The payoff comes when Im NOT my usual analytical, controlled, reserved Virgo self, that dimpled 2,000 watt grin and Leonine purring (they *do* that :-O ) telling me Im not at all wasting my time.

What's a poor Virgo to do when he has to let go of the brakes?

Err.. maybe have some fun. :-)

----------
k a t e : hey you
JPennant: hey hey
JPennant: how do?
k a t e : better than on friday
k a t e : tough tough day
JPennant: good
k a t e : you?
JPennant: doin aright :-)
JPennant: got female on my mind, so Ive got a silly grin on my face
JPennant: ;-)
k a t e : hehe
k a t e : congrats!

JPennant: yeah, we're trying again
JPennant: it was gettin very nice before, then I screwed up. :-/
JPennant: I got jealous
k a t e : ahh
k a t e : jealousy- not a nice trait!!
JPennant: some french guy was making hard moves on her, she was responding to it, and so I said "fuck it"
k a t e : and?
JPennant: around the same time I started hanging out with my friend Mira
JPennant: SHE got pissed
JPennant: so we stopped talking
JPennant: not totally
JPennant: that was last year, round november
JPennant: but she didnt totally give up on me, I realized

JPennant: I just have to change how I am when I see her
JPennant: I have to SHOW my feelings.... I have to be conscious how I am when I see her.
JPennant: but so far, its been worth it. :-D
k a t e : i am happy for ya
JPennant: I hope I dont fuck it up again, she's a trooper

JPennant: The other thing I have to adapt to
JPennant: is that she has a lot of people hanging around her
JPennant: not to get jealous
k a t e : yeah..cause that can get REAL annoying
JPennant: heheh
k a t e : just play it cool!
JPennant: Im trying

JPennant: its funny, the french guy is still hanging around
JPennant: I have a feeling I shouldnt worry about being #1
k a t e : hehe

k a t e : what is he like?
JPennant: the french guy?
k a t e : yeha
k a t e : is he cocky?
JPennant: hm, yeah
JPennant: a nice enough guy
JPennant: handsome in a scruffy kind of way
JPennant: oh yeah, forgot to mention
JPennant: the jealousy applies to other women hitting on her too
k a t e : hehe

JPennant: normally, all that is too much drama for me
JPennant: which is why I ran the first time
JPennant: but I eventually I realized that she was keeping track of me
JPennant: She even remembers stuff I forgot I even told her
JPennant: so, I kinda figured she still gave a damn :-)
k a t e : O:-)

k a t e : do you have any pix of her
JPennant: dangit no
JPennant: the camera broke in august and thats about when I started seeing her more often
JPennant: She's very striking
JPennant: tall, about 5' 10"
JPennant: sorta tanned, olive skin
JPennant: sharp nose
JPennant: strong chin
JPennant: deep dimples when she smiles
k a t e : cute!
JPennant: yep, very. :-)
JPennant: athletic
JPennant: broad swimmers shoulders
JPennant: black hair
JPennant: she totally cut it off, butch cut
JPennant: except she keep these long hair length's behind her ears
JPennant: she rides her bike everywhere
k a t e : wow!
JPennant: yeah, she sorta has this outdoorsy look to her
JPennant: except her skin is flawless
JPennant: doesnt need makeup
JPennant: when I get a camera, she'll be one of the first pictures I take :-)
k a t e : cool
k a t e : i'd like to see her
JPennant: you will :-)
k a t e : :-)

k a t e : i have to go now, good luck!!!
JPennant: *wave* :-)
k a t e : talk to u later:-D


k a t e signed off at 2:05:56 PM.

---------

Still, I havent taken off my running shoes...

Not yet.


No comments: