Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Stumbling around in the sunshine

Some folk
still think its about the money.

*Guhr*

I keep repeating, its not ALL about the money. If it were simply about the money, I would be doing things differently.

And I'd be miserable.

Just answered a letter from my Cappy pal, the Joisey Goil, V, and she wrote this..

Still broke like a window, but the anticipation is delicious!

Heheh. She cracks me up.

And that sums it up pretty well.
--------
Today's horrorscope
Nothing can daunt you. Nothing can deflect you from the path you have chosen to take. You know what is right, you know what is just and you know what it is you must do - now it comes down to applying yourself. More than any other sign, you have the power to follow things through to the end, so keep going and don't be afraid.


No. Im not.

Just a little agita, right here..
---
Really, all I have to do is make her happy.

She doesnt need much to make her content, she can take care of herself.

Dont have to worry about impressing her, buying stuff for her. Just be myself, live up to my potential.

The woman is weird. :-)

No comments: