Tuesday, May 25, 2004

The best way to get over someone is .. someone else.

The other day, while wandering with Gwen, I was telling a story..

Me: "Remember that chica back when I was crazy for?"
Gwen: "Hah. Which one?"
Me: "Whoa! Im NOT that bad. Not even."

Really.

So, the Taurean is gone. Eh.

"If you want me gone, I can be."

I didnt tell her to go, but..

It isnt something to say to someone who's preference is to be alone.

Pretty ineffective as a threat or ultimatum.
-----------
With my older Virgo friend. Kindred spirit.

" You could see the foolishness starting way beforehand, I was counting my fingers going, its not a matter of if, but when..."
"I know exactly what you mean. Its like you wanna go 'Please. SURPRISE me!'"
"Heh. Exactly."
"By the way, I like the one you were talking to now. She's a good one."
"Heheh, I saw the meaningful look and wink you were throwin' my way."
"So, are you guys.. "
"Nah, just talking. Im too poor to wine and dine."


And so it goes.






No comments: