Tuesday, July 20, 2004

There is something to be said for being hungry and motivated.

Today's
horrorscope:

Anyone who thinks you lack passion will think again when he sees how intensely you follow your dreams now.

Deep down, you can sense that if you don't make your move now, you will have to wait a long time before the conditions are this right again, so do what has to be done and do it with all your heart and strength.


I've accomplished quite a bit this past month.

Now, Im starting to feel a bit complacent, or more accurately, Im feeling that sense of urgency slipping away now that Ive done almost all that Ive set out to do to prep myself.

No, I dont want to be complacent. I dont want to be patient. Not now.

I may have to get rid of a few distractions.
----
For the first time since..*squint*.. the Christmas holidays, I treated myself to a movie.

Went and saw Spiderman II.

Really liked it. :-)

I kinda wanted to see it, not because Im a spiderman fanboy, but I saw Spiderman I in Florida, a few days before I set off for California.

Not an anniversary per se, but, a marker of sorts, lets say.

Wonder where I'll be for Spiderman III?




No comments: