Friday, July 23, 2004

Where the heart is

I might be
the itinerant wastrel of the family, but I still need to connect to them, even if its only on occasion.

lilbro: BIIITCH
JPennant: BREDDAH!
lilbro: where u been son???!!!
JPennant: poor and itinerant
JPennant: was wondering how you were
lilbro: ummm S.A.T words are not my strong suit
lilbro: man, havin issues been puttin alot of stress on myself
JPennant: howcum?
lilbro: (his business)
lilbro: dats it in a nutshell
lilbro: and u?
JPennant: oh man
JPennant: nothing like that
lilbro: glad to hear it. u working?
JPennant: nah, but Im in frisco now
lilbro: werent u alaways in frisco?
JPennant: nuh-uh
JPennant: Berkeley is 10 miles across the bay
JPennant: like the difference between Queens and Manhattan

lilbro: hey i heard the chciks in frisco are e z
JPennant: ha! there could be some small truth to that, yah :-)
JPennant: they party hard tho
lilbro: drugs u mean? or they jus come home late
JPennant: there's no drugs most of I know havent tried.
JPennant: and Im not lying on nobody
lilbro: they jus like to do the club thing
JPennant: ok, let me put it this way
JPennant: I said to somebody one time "Man, its like EVERYBODY in Cali is a dope fiend, addict or drunk"
JPennant: and he said
JPennant: "no, not everybody here is an addict"
JPennant: "but you have to ASSUME everybody is."
JPennant: Clubbing is not even a factor like it is in New York, boss :-)
lilbro: lmao
lilbro: gotta assume everybody else is huh?
JPennant: fuck yeah. and thats no joke
JPennant: but they cool tho, once you understand that
lilbro: i dig it, they give some good head den
JPennant: You know what, I wouldnt know :-)
JPennant: they aint all ez, but theyre kinda relaxed about it :-)
lilbro: dats whats up. they know what a nigga is after so they cool about it and have the same frame of mind?
JPennant: yup
JPennant: plus a little extra
JPennant: hey yo, I gotta take off in a few minutes
JPennant: make sure mommy is good, and mention that I love her at some point
lilbro: aight no doubt i'll do it before i leave
JPennant: you be good my brotha
JPennant: luv ya
lilbro: gotcha son
lilbro: luv u 2
JPennant: say hey to my niece
JPennant: she'll meet me soon ;-)
lilbro: no doubt ill tell liz 2
JPennant: yeah, do that
JPennant: the little brat :-)
lilbro: kim m**** said hi
JPennant: tell ms kimmie "wasssssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup" :-)
lilbro: lol
JPennant: Im out babybrotha. Peace :-)
lilbro: peace

Yep. Sometimes you gotta reconnect to home.

No comments: