Friday, January 07, 2005

My resolutions this year are to be more organised, and to get fit/keep the weight down.

And lo, my yearly horrorscope sez:

VIRGO: You've always felt that cleanliness was next to godliness, but this year, you take it to a new level. Perfecting your environment is what 2005 is all about. Why settle for functional when you can have fabulous? And don't you always feel better about arriving somewhere when you've traveled there in style? By eliminating clutter and beautifying your surroundings (including your physical body), you create peace and order on the inside. Start on one troubled room or problem area of your body this month, and work it to perfection.

I swear, I didnt see this before I made the resolutions. My resolutions came from the gut. *cough*

Ironically, although Virgo's are supposed to be the zodiac's neat freaks, I know this to not be empirically accurate.

So, I may have more troule with the organization part.

No comments: