Thursday, January 25, 2001

Ahhh, the benefits of self-medication.

Maybe all I needed was a movie, burger and a beer to settle me down. If only for one night.

Although it coulda been 20 clams better spent, I feel better right now.

-----------
Tish sent out a link the other day, to make this guy the 'happiest man in the world'.

Lets make this clear: She is the sentimental one. Im the one who thinks everyone has an agenda.

I was telling her how I could make a site with hundreds of thousands of visitors.
She didn't believe me, so we made a bet.
First we were betting a lunch, then it was a term-paper. Then I said if I won she would have to marry me!! ...and she AGREED!!
So I spent two weeks trying to think of a site that would attract a lot of visitors so that I could marry the woman I've loved so much since our senior year in high school. Eventually I decided to just make a page telling the truth and hope all the great people on the net might help make this happen! If I get 1,000,000 hits by Valentines Day, February 14th 2001, we WILL GET MARRIED!! :-)


*eyes narrowing* I find it kinda hard to believe that a woman will get married only if a site gets ONE MILLION HITS.

Jeez. I cant believe someone would use this kind of emotional blackmail just to get hits.

Does this define 'hit-whore' or what?

No. I dont believe that a marraige is at stake for this.

Actually, Im kind of pissed off that he has my girl believing in this, that she would beseech a worldful of friends to help in his quest.

But, I guess if she believes in true romance, who am I to be the Grinch about it?

I guess its harmless, but... *GRRR*
---------------









No comments: