Monday, January 15, 2001

Dateline: Easyeverything Internet Cafe, Times Square



-----
Madd multitaskin right now... taking advantage of the hi-speed connection at the Vampire hour.

Researching positions.. sending resumes.. crunch time is here.

Looking into production, writing, support and QA positions.

Ive belatedly come to realize I was on the right track in training myself on e-mail admin.

Recession, shmesession - that pays regardless.

Zat is about as far as I intend to sell my soul durnit....
--------------
Talkin to DJ Gabz.

Her legit old-skool tastes have me downloading some long-forgotten beats to save, not just listen to.

- The Pharcyde - Passin' Me By
- Digital Underground - HumptyDance, DooWhatchyoolike
- Toni! Tony! Tone! - Little Walter, If I Had No Loot
- Tupac Shakur w/ Digital Undergound - I Get Around
- Heavy D - Black Coffee
- EU - Da Butt
- Hieroglyphics - The Who
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back, My Hooptie
- Diggable Planets - Cool Like That (Rebirth of Slick)


Lemme send this collection to be burnt.

And her talking about DJ stuff, reminded of SF-based DJ Salty.

This under-stated girlie, blessed wit Madd Skillz and taste, kept me awake during long hours at Hambrecht & Quist.

Dammit, I meant to pick up a few of her mixes when I was in SF. Durnit.

Take a gander at her internet radio show....
-----------------
Things Guys Think Girls should know

Gabs: Love this site... no. 20 on the list
Joe: "Share the closet"????
Joe: I know better. My closet is in the hallway. :-)
Gabs: hehehehehe

-----------
Hmm. Next time, I need to come back here prepared to download a whole lot more files....

No comments: