Thursday, January 18, 2001

Its been awhile since Kate moved to Brooklyn.

Back then, we thought it would allow me to hang out at her place more - but as she found out, getting me out anywhere is still like herding cats....

My excuse was that it was a haul from my part of Brooklyn to her part of Brooklyn.

Well, in the last 3 weeks, Ive been around her neighborhood more times than Ive been in six months.

For bagels.

Mmm. Best bagels in Brooklyn are only a block from her house.

And theyre 3.99 a dozen on Wednesdays.. with an extry one for every dozen!!!

Yum.

And I rarely stop by.. although she is never there when Im by - so..

Eh. Its easier to catch her accursed local train from Manhattan than it is to do a cross-town trek from Brooklyn.

Plus, Kate doesnt do guilt.

Thank god. :-)
------------

No comments: