Tuesday, January 16, 2001

My honey rocks.

She informed me last night that she is in posession of two bottles of Cole's Orange Blossom Honey from the land of Milk and Honey (Safeway), which will be carefully wrapped for the trip today back to the east coast...

And women feel they havta read Cosmopolitan to find out what pleases a man.. *snort*

AND....

Some of my Cali folk, who cant bear to see a grown man bitch, moan, whine and cry have come thru with promises of future care packages.

Oh.. my .. gawd.. becky.. Arent they the BEST?? :-)

Fred. *muah*. Helen. *hugs*. Cyn. *toss in air*

Now, lemme find a permanent address for all that to be sent to.

Yes.. I am a *happy* bear. :-)

---------------
From Sistah Cyn's 'CynCam'

(No, for all the horses dragging me to piles of gold, I will NOT go there about the name of the cam... *cackle*)





And she doesnt like having folk see her in her glasses in pictures???

Man.

Now you can see why femmes and fellahs alike proposition her daily, even in Clark Kent guise... :-)
------------
"Time wont give me time
Time makes lovers feel
Like theyve got something real
But you and me we know
Weve got nothing
But time.

But time wont give me time..."
- Culture Club


Brian Y put up some pics of Gracie.

Put a smile on my face.

Im glad they got their digicam when they did.

Thats why I make such a big deal about constantly taking pictures.

Sometimes, just memories arent enough.. as time changes.

Kate and Tish are such putzes about me taking their pictures.

They think its just about the pictures themselves ....

Theyre young yet.
----------------
Im always amazed when people stumble over my stuff and give me unsolicited ego boosts....

Thank you agatha and Karyn


No comments: