Wednesday, January 17, 2001

With the slight warming trend and rain upon the snow cover, New York was kinda fogbound yesterday.

Not a thick fog, but a nice gloomy cover that had the boats hitting their foghorns every so often....

At 6am, as the ferry slipped away from the terminal, and Manhattan started fading into the fog, I realized as the sun came up in the next hour - I was gonna have some excellent shooting conditions as the fog burned off.

Shit, shit, shit.

I hadnt planned for that, as I had been draining the cammy battery with experimental flash shots, not expecting an impromptu foto safari in the darkness.

I had half a charge left.
A Bad Thing, because just shooting one trip will flatten the charge on one battery.

I hadda reach into my bag o' trix.




































Something about the fog....

No comments: