Friday, March 16, 2001

Channel-surfing the other dawn.. I finally got to see "Blazing Saddles" in all its uncensored glory.

Amazingly, for the first time ever. Uncensored, that is.

Oh my gawd, that shit is FUNNY.. SPECIALLY with all the bad words left in. :-)

As an aspiring writer.. I particularly appreciate this quote:

LAMARR: My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
TAGGART: Gol darnit Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier'n a twenty dollar whore.


Heehee. I get off on good n' raunchy double entendre's. :-)

SHERIFF BART: What are your pleasures? What you like to do?
WACO KID: Oh, I don't know. Play chess, screw.
SHERIFF BART: Well let's play chess.


Gotta get it on DVD..

REV. JOHNSON: Oh Lord, do we have the strength to carry on this MIGHTY task in one night? Or are we just jerking off?

I may be quoting Blazing Saddles a lot in the future.. :-)
--------------

No comments: