Thursday, March 15, 2001

Stolen from Dean (link by George)

THERE IS A PERIOD WHEN IT IS CLEAR
THAT YOU HAVE GONE WRONG

BUT YOU CONTINUE

SOMETIMES THERE IS A
LUXURIOUS AMOUNT OF TIME
BEFORE ANYTHING BAD HAPPENS


(Jenny Holzer)
--------------
Oh god, yes. Amen too.

Because Ive stubbornly neglected to grow up in certain ways, Im having to deal with the consequences all at the same time now.

Gah. If I had only *appreciated* the consequences back then, and even recently.

To have hindsight beforehand. oh man.

Im not speaking to a friend because I disagree vehemently with how she deals with negotiating thru life.

I keep sayin she shouldnt have to.

She thinks Im just nagging her and not helping.

But sometimes you dont appreciate what life and people are insistently telling you until much later.

I didnt listen when I was her age either. Or when I was older for that matter. :-)

Its not about understanding the message, its appreciation for what the message actually means.

But, I may have been nagging a bit.

Im stubborn, sue me.

--------------

No comments: