Saturday, March 17, 2001


Tired. Was out in Manhattan. Hung out with friends. Not feeling too hot all day.

Stress still affects me.

Wasnt gonna post anything for the rest of the weekend, but this is too addictive for us verbose folk.
-----------
As Im struggling to consolidate my contacts... Im feeling a little peeved toward some folk..

The ones who feel its FUCKING NECESSARY TO HAVE THREE OR MORE PERSONAL E-MAIL ADDRESSES.

JESUS CHRIST.

Im sorry, even back in the day when I had over 30 distinct and active personal addresses, I never actively used more than two.

With my domain, I could have more than that.. but I only use one there and my yahoo account for personal contacts.

Dont people know how fucking irritating it is to keep that crapp straight?

Its hard enough just keeping track of a personal and a bizness address.

There are some who enjoy shifting their personalities.. and more power to 'em.

Doesnt mean I have to like it.

Aiyah.
-----------------------
Got a referral from tricianna's site for something I wrote a month ago.

Looking back, a lot has happened for me since then.

Not much in the sense of material progress, but much in internal growth.

Only a month. Goodness.

Feels like a growth spurt.

With more to come as changes swing into effect.
-------------
Reading back a month ago, the last entry in this group.. doesnt bear repeating, I think.
------------
I'm trying not to try too hard, as that just makes it harder.

At least now, Im open to other things......
------------

No comments: