Monday, June 25, 2001

11:15pm

CGirl: hey bud
JPennant: howzit goin?
CGirl: ah ok
CGirl: tired
CGirl: going to bed soon. How 'bout you?
JPennant: dunno yet. i go when my body does.
CGirl: no silly goose, I meant, how are you
JPennant: oh. heh. fine :-)
JPennant: indulgin in emotion control today
CGirl: and what exactly does emotional control entail?
JPennant: its ruff widout alcohol
JPennant: but its trying to keep anger and frustration at bay with loud music and applied thinking
CGirl: wait, so emotion control is NOT drinking?
JPennant: nah, then we're in the area of likker abuse
CGirl: ok I"m clear now
JPennant: depending on the customs of the area of the country yer in....
JPennant: abuse is either too much or too little likker
CGirl: LOL

Glad somebody got that one. :-)
-----------

Pix of the Bayonne Bridge linking the Bayonne Peninsula and Staten Island..

Usually the sights are lot more spectacular, but I tried to catch the sunset that day and the clouds got there before me.





















I dunno tho. I think theye not used to seeing people there taking pictures.. so the next time I do it.. Im headed straight to Port Authority office there to tell them Im NOT a terrorist about to jump or blow up the thing...

Frikkin idjits.
---------


No comments: