Wednesday, June 27, 2001

Nuttin deep here...

In the prescient dream I had in 1992, which is still coming true in unexpected ways....

I asked the question at the end

"I dont seem happy. Am I happy?"

The voice answered: "That's not the point."

And the ways it keeps coming true keeps proving the point..

Happiness is not the point.
-----------
Is it because it happens anyway?

Sometimes.

If you let it.

And give thanks for what you do have.
----------------
Why isnt it the point?

Because there are greater things along the way.

?

The question isnt "Like what, for instance."

Heh.

The last coupla nights, I hung out with good people and beautiful women.

Over the years, I seem to take that for granted.

I often take that for granted because I want more.

Heh. I want bounteous sex and cash in the bank.

But is that the point?

Every night it concludes with "I had a great time."

Am I missing happiness by missing the point?

I dunno.. there is a lot going on even if it sometimes feels like there is nothing going on.

Am I missing the point?
-----------
What is the point?

I can only speculate.

Maybe it all is the point once youre in the flow and not worrying about the uncertainties.

And not dwelling on what seems to be the certainties.

I dunno.
------------
Eh. Right now...

Happiness is a coffee and a donut. :-)
-----------
Maybe, that is the point.


------------



No comments: