Thursday, September 06, 2001

Random shytte:

- HotJobs.. where the hell have YOU been?

Unlike my old standby's of Dice.com, nynma.org and olde whatisface, there are actually RELEVANT effing listings innit.

Jeez. What recession?

Yeah, yeah - Im still not enthusiastic about looking for work and my resumes will prolly all fall to the ether - but, hey a nut is a nut. Is a nut. Cant get none without one either. :-)

- Mmmmm. Malasadas.

Can I get it without the granulated sugar, Sun? Or is zat required. Or should I be lookin' at zeppolis?

She made me realize.. I havent seen ANY filipino restaurants in NY. Is that right? Saw 'em all over in Chicago. Could get a panchit fix in an instant. Didnt appreciate it while I had it....

And I wonder if there are any inexpensive n' good Hawaiian places in Jersey?

*sigh* Gotta make the donuts if I want to eat out.. shit.

Dammit woman, now youve made me hungry.

- Pictures.

Cant put 'em up. Dammit, they wont let me browse my picture directories on my host from a browser anymore. What kinda devil worship is this?

Ah well.

No comments: