Sunday, September 02, 2001

Things I might not say often enough....

--
This last year or so, when Im starting to feel selfish, whiney and angry which leads to periods of despair and panic - a voice in my head will go:

"Take a breath, give thanks, and move on."

And when I do, I get by.

No, Im not satisfied with my life - but Im not off track, no matter how bad it seems to get.

Especially when I remember to take a breath, give thanks and move on.
-----------
Thank you to my folk who give me support and remember me on my birthday as well as all the other days.

I often act like I need no one, but its the folk around me, near and far who help me get through.

Never mind my manners.
---------
And of course, this does need to be said:

GO CUBBIES!!!

Man, I know its God's Annual Cosmic Joke to break the hearts (but never the spirit) of the ever-suffering Chicago Cubs fans..

But.. pleasepleaseplease.... this year...

Is a New York Yankees-Chicago Cubs world series.. that goes to seven games... too much to ask for?

I know we have about 10 teams to deal with and 30 games still to play...but pleasepleasepleaseplease.....

Consider it a Cosmic Joke that everybody will love?

Thanks.
--------------------
Its sunday. What other excuse do we need for more Random Chit.. err.. Pix...


Ok.. the question ISNT "wha kinda perv is joe to take all those pictures of womens asses..", but "DAHYUM, how the hell did she get them jeans ON???"

(The proud answer to the first is "I will follow dat ass ANYWHERE.. Fellahs, can I hear a 'AMEN!' ")



It just seems beyond incongruous that you can get a russian language daily from a coinbox on 34th street.. even tho the New York area has russian folk everywhere you turn.
Shit, half the models in this town nowadays are from eastern europe..













There's much more to come, but my favorite of the night is this...


-----------

No comments: