Monday, December 17, 2001

Today's horrorscope:

Strength of purpose helps you through some tough challenges. Take time out to meditate and plan for the future. An optimistic attitude and a fresh perspective help you make new gains in your love life and career. Keep it up!

Using all the imspirational quotes I can get... :-)

Sidebar: My astrological quotes arent always the ones for Virgo.
See, I have a home-brewed system (Virgo/Cancer/Taurus/Aquarius) for reading this schtuff that works for me, so the 'quote' may not neccesarily apply to other Virgo's.
'K?

---------
The hardest thing to see, is what is in front of your eyes.
- Goethe

On one hand:

I would like stay where I am and enjoy the low rent and quiet suburbs.

On the other:

I wouldnt mind going back to New York or close to it.

Catch 22..

if I had the money to move, Id pay my landlord.

Gah.

Why do I get the feeling that the answers are right in front of me, as usual??

Then again, the voice in my head keeps saying.. "be patient".

Gah.
-------------




No comments: