Thursday, December 20, 2001

Philosophical ruminations Dept:

Heh. Now I know for sure God has a sense of humor.

For the first time in decades, I am reading books voraciously, even if the motives are profit and lifestyle oriented.

Puts me in poverty so that'll I'll go back to the basics. Bahstid. :-)

"I feel like Im on track" is only the start of the process.

When you DO find direction, it doesnt get any easier bubkas.

Now I am playing "Connect the dots" in the trying to solve the mystery of life. Hence the reading.

I know I'll be going "DOH!! That was so obvious!" later on in the process, but for now - I am going from Rand to Warhol to Leger to Lichtenstein, and nodding my head as I connect the dots on this path.

Its not about art, not just about business, not just about dreams.. and yet it is.

The point isnt evident yet, but I think Ive asked some of the right questions.

To paraphrase what I read in a book by Cliff Hollenbeck..

"A little bit of education and a little bit of experience will get you a complete life."

Yes indeedy.

It aint that simple, and yet it is.

No comments: