Monday, May 27, 2002

Listening to

Groove Theory's - Tell Me


Probably one of the best bass lines/drum intros in years. Assured, is how Id call it.
--------
Today's Horrorscope..
You may be in a bit of a downbeat mood at the moment, but don't let it worry you because it is quite normal for you at this time of year.
With both the sun and Mercury transiting the most sensitive area of your chart, it would be surprising if you were the life and soul of the party.

Time spent thinking won't be time wasted.

--------------
Ja Rule growls

Kinda feels like Im drowning in the Lords Pain
till the sun comes out and shines again

smile

give me a reason to keep believin'
that everything aint misleading
And I
Kiss the ground on the rainy days
And I
smile for you when the skies are grey

Cause Im a teardrop away from cryin
and a few shots away from dyin

Dear Lord
would you shower my pain
let it rain let it rain on me
while I cherish the air I breathe
Im an angel
that cant soar cant fly

And I am askin
Lord knows why


- Mary J Blige and Ja Rule Rainy Days

--------------
Then again:
It. Must. Be. da Aaassssssss!!!

that got me like that

If gets any fatter
Maaan
the Rule's goin havta get At
And our situation wont matter

Ive come to make you smile
In the freakiest manner


Jennifer Lopez and Ja Rule
Aint it Funny


Heh. The cause and the cure? ;-)




No comments: