Sunday, May 26, 2002

Sunday NY Post

Interview Q &A with Dave Chappelle, my favorite virgoan comedian. He's plugging his role on the flick 'Undercover Brother'.
Hilarious and raunchy while being understated.. I dig his philosophy cause they mirror my own.

Takes Virgos to get virgos...
Q: Will Afros return because of the film?

A: It's funny you say that. I think the Afro has recently made a comeback. It has something to do with the braid style. But if you have an Afro, you may never catch a cab.

Q: What would you never buy for yourself?

A: A Bentley. I'd look ridiculous in it. A guy like Puffy could pull it off, but he wears a mink, and I couldn't do that either.

Q: Whose style do you most admire?

A: Russell Simmons'. He will always wear Adidas and sweats. He doesn't wear his money.


Q: Boxers or briefs?

A: I'm a boxer guy. I've seen briefs. But you have to be a creepy dude to wear those panties.

Q: What do you love to see women wear?

A: Nothing. I eat the banana, not the peels.


Heehee.

Diggit.


No comments: