Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Random Semi-Interesting Observation of the Day

Apart from the deriguer top 20 hits, the most popular song on South Florida urban/pop radio (while I was there) was LL Cool J's - Doin It. A song from 97. Must be hot in the clubs.

I swear. It was in hevvy rotation.

Listening to it now.
------
For awhile, I was cursing blogger.

I kept getting 500 Server errors every time I tried to post, and weird pop ups from Blogspots host.

Eh, I had nuthin to say anyway, but still.

Then I saw other people being able to post.

So for awhile I thought it was a Mac thing, and I was mad about *that*.

(Im way overstating my irritation, by the way.)

Being the compulsive geek that I am, I started troubleshooting the usual suspects.

Voila. Corrupted cookie.

Woohoo. Fixed.

Yeah, I know...
------
Happy belated birthday, Pammie.

Sorry babe, I know it sux when folk fergit yer day.. but what with the time zone difference and all.. :-)

Plus, Im old. I can barely remember my own *^%^#%# birthday ....

No comments: