Sunday, October 13, 2002

Sho, as usual, voices what we're only thinking...
Dearest Internet,


I think I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown.


Yours sincerely,

Shoshannah


Yup. Although oddly, the worse it gets, the calmer I feel.

Heh.

Go figure.

-------------
After meeting up with the all-talented Anna back in NY, I went walkabout...

Part I = SoHo






Taken by Anna, couldna framed it better meself



















Somewhere on this rooftop later that same night, a young man was struck by lightning.
The fire department said that lightning strikes in Manhattan have become more common with the the disappearance of the WTC.











This used to be a rare sight in this neighborhood







Why this flyer is decorated by little Gary Coleman faces is beyond me...





I just realized.. in no other cities do I see people doing this while hailing a cab. She looks almost bored.





Part II of the walkabout, a stroll up Canal Street, to be continued....


No comments: